From tub soaks at a luxury desert resort to the “sexperience” of a lifetime inspired by “Fifty Shades of Grey,” these exceptionally steamy trips are designed to seduce.
1. “No Grey Area” Package at The Edgewater Hotel – Seattle, WA
Perfect for… Fans of “Fifty Shades of Grey” and couples who want to get frisky.
If you thought the best-selling erotic novel “Fifty Shades of Grey” was merely fiction, think again. Located in Seattle where the story takes place, the Edgewater Hotel has introduced a seductive couple’s getaway filled with lots of steamy fun. Inspired by the pages of the book itself, the experience includes a helicopter tour of Seattle, aphrodisiacs, and the keys to Christian Grey’s car of choice, the Audi R8 Spyder. Get ready to live out your wildest fantasies.
“No Grey Area” Package includes:
• One day use of an Audi R8 Spyder
• Helicopter tour of Seattle
• Kama Sutra book upon arrival
• In-room Champagne
• Aphrodisiacs appetizers from Six Seven
• Lavish accommodations for two in a Waterfront Premium guestroom
• Valet parking for one night
Availability: Now through February 28, 2015.
Price: Starting at $14,169/night.
For more information, visit www.edgewaterhotel.com.
2. “For The Games of Your Life” at Casa de Campo – La Romana, Dominican Republic
Perfect for… Couples who crave warm weather, romance and tons of invigorating activities.
As they say, “Couples who play together, stay together.” This tropical escape blends three elements that are sure to set the mood: relaxation, pampering and physical activity. Complete with kayaking, couple’s massage, and fine-dining for two, “For The Games of Your Life” is a vacation package that exhilarates the body and ignites the passion.
• Bottle of Sparkling Wine
• 50-minute sunset warm shells couple massage at the beach gazebo
• Choice of one-hour scenic trail ride or kayak tour along the tranquil waters of the Chavon River
• Special Reservations for romantic dining at three resort restaurant locations: Private Pier at La Casita Marina, Amore Balcony at La Piazzetta in Altos de Chavon, Moonlight at The Beach Club by Le Cirque on Minitas Beach
• Private Concierge Service to assist with special arrangements prior to and during your stay.
Price: $529.00 + 28% tax per couple.
For more information about Casa de Campo, visit casadecampo.com.do.
3. “Romance Package” at El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa – Taos, NM
Perfect for…Lovebirds seeking a revitalizing luxury wellness vacation in the midst of an awe-inspiring desert landscape.
Surrounded by incredible natural beauty, El Monte Sagrado Living Resort & Spa is a tranquil oasis in the desert of New Mexico, near the culturally flavorful town of Taos. “The Romance Package” includes daily breakfast for two, exquisite accommodations, an elegant dinner for two, and a sexy, revitalizing couple’s tub soak and massage. Meanwhile, the resort’s magical grounds – with waterfalls, blooming tropical flora and fish swimming in sunlit streams – will make sparks fly.
Romance Package includes:
• Luxury accommodations
• Gruet wine & berries delivered at your convenience
• Breakfast for two daily (gratuity not included)
• Dinner for two at De la Tierra restaurant (up to $100 value)
• Valet parking for one vehicle
• Unlimited access to Aqua Center and fitness room
• Indulge in a decadent soak in a hydro-therapy tub for two, followed by a 60-minute fireside couple’s massage in an exclusive spa suite
Availability: Subject to availability.
Price: Rates vary.
For more information or to make a reservation at El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa, please visit www.elmontesagrado.com or call 575.758.3502, toll-free 888.213.4419.
4. “Love’s Elixir” at The Commons Hotel – Minneapolis, MN
Perfect for…Couples who need to rekindle their love and revive the passion.
If you and your honey have been slacking in the romance department, “Love’s Elixir” is the remedy. With comfortable accommodations, an intimate dinner and a bottle of Fifty Shade of Grey wine, you’ll find yourself falling in love all over again.
“Love’s Elixir” Package includes*:
• Deluxe King Room for one night
• Romantic dinner for two at The Beacon Public House
• Bottle of Fifty Shades of Grey Wine in Guestroom
• Continental breakfast for two in Guestroom
• Sweet Talk Rubik’s Cube
• One Pay Per View In Room Movie
• Valet Parking
• VIP Turndown Service with Valentine cookies and Romantic Quote
Availability: *Available each weekend in February 2015. Subject to availability. Package rates priced per couple. Unused portions may not be credited or redeemed for cash and may not be combined with other discounts. Package amenities cannot be exchanged for alternate amenities.
Price: Starting at $220.00/night per couple.
For more information, visit www.commonshotel.com.
5. Hard Rock Hotel San Diego’s “We Found Love Package” – San Diego, CA
Perfect for… Budget-conscious couples who want luxury accommodations and a personalized romantic experience at a great value.
This thoughtfully designed package has it all – upscale amenities, a swank and modern atmosphere and everything necessary to create the perfect romantic evening. Together, you’ll indulge in Champagne and delicious chocolates, with a customized playlist of love songs as your background music. In the morning, relish each other’s company over breakfast-in-bed. If you want to treat your sweetie to something truly unforgettable, for an extra $1,500, the hotel will project a personalized message on the side of the building for the whole city to see!
“We Found Love” Package includes:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Romance turndown service including Champagne and high-end chocolates, as well as a love song playlist curated by the property’s own Vibe Manager
- $40 in-room breakfast in bed credit
- Complimentary photo booth photo
- For those who favor over-the-top declarations of love, the hotel is offering a “PDA Add-On,” where for $1,500 a personal Valentine’s message of choice will light up the side of the hotel using hi-tech projection software, visible to passerby’s on Fifth Avenue in the heart of city’s Gaslamp Quarter.
Availability: Throughout February.
Price: Starting at $204 per night.
For more information, please visit www.hardrockhotelsd.com.
6. Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort – Fernandina Beach, FL
Perfect for…That couple who can’t keep their hands off each other.
A spa-cation oozing with sensuality, “Couples Connection” lets you get even closer to your lover (yes, it’s possible!). The luxury oceanfront Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort sets the stage for romance, but that’s just the teaser. The “Pamper Your Partner” spa treatment, which includes a couple’s massage followed by hands-on massage instruction, is where the fun really begins. When you’re not rubbing each other down, you can check out the resort’s award-winning tennis and golf facilities or hike/bike through canopied trails. To wind down, grab a signature Floridian frozen drink or head back to the room to try out your complimentary selection of massage oils and lotions.
“Couples Connection” Travel Experience includes:
- Luxury Oceanfront Accommodations
- Complimentary Collection of Spa Products Including Massage Oils and Lotions
- $100 Resort Credit
- In-Room Bubble Bar
For Purchase Separately: “Pamper Your Partner” – For a private hands-on experience, couples can partake in the newly launched spa treatment “Pamper Your Partner” offered at the resort’s nature inspired full service spa featuring 16 intimate treatment rooms and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking private gardens. The 80 minute service includes 50 minutes of couples massages followed by 30 minutes of massage instruction, where partners learn how to masterfully massage their significant other, relieving stress and promoting muscle relaxation. In addition to an 80 minute service, the “Pamper Your Partner” treatment also includes 30 minutes in The Spa’s couples’ relaxation room.
Availability: Now – April 1, 2015.
Price: Starting at $289/night.
For more information, please visit www.omnihotels.com/hotels/amelia-island-plantation.