For those who plan on making the Hamptons scene this summer, Baron’s Cove, a new waterfront resort, will open on Thursday in Sag Harbor, New York.
Owned by Cape Resorts, Baron’s Cove boasts brand new, modern amenities and stylish all-American, nautical-style decor, thanks to a major two-year renovation and interior design by Coleen Bashaw. Constructed in the 1960s, the property itself was the first resort development in Sag Harbor and a destination for famous guests.
The new resort features an outdoor heated salt water pool and lounge area, 67 guest rooms, beautiful landscaping as well as an on-site restaurant and bar, with Executive Chef Matty Boudreau at the helm in the kitchen.
Located about 100 miles from New York City, the historic village of Sag Harbor is a Hamptons hot spot, known for mega yachts in the marina, spectacular water views, top-rated restaurants, trendy boutiques and galleries amongst charming 18th and 19th century architecture.
Baron’s Cove: 31 W. Water Street, Sag Harbor, NY 11963.
- Waterfront property
- Short walk to Sag Harbor’s Main Street (center of town where shops and restaurants are located)
- New pool area
- Tennis court
- Fitness Studio open 24 hours a day
- Scheduled exercise classes: Yoga, boot camp, and hula hooping
- Spa Services
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Renovated guestrooms, including private garden terraces, harbor loft suites with balconies and village rooms
- Dog-friendly rooms
- Complimentary beach service and shuttle transportation
- Complimentary bikes
- Complimentary Wi-Fi