The US Open Package includes tennis-themed amenities as well as convenient transportation options to and from the US Open.
Located in ritzy midtown Manhattan, Omni Berkshire Place is about 10 miles (a 30-minute drive or subway ride, approximately) from the US Open. Here’s a map that shows the distance between the hotel and the US Open:
US Open Package includes
at Omni Berkshire Place in New York, NY
- Luxurious accommodations
- Two (2) bottled waters
- 2:00 p.m. late checkout (based on upon availability)
- Two (2) MTA Roundtrip Passes
- USTA amenity (one per room per stay)
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle per night per room
- Subject to availability and blackout dates. For new reservations only. Not applicable to groups, conventions or in combination with other savings or special discounts. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- The package is available through September 13, 2015 in case your readers are interested.
To learn more about the US Open Package, visit Omni Berkshire Place’s Web site: http://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/new-york-berkshire/specials/us-open-package#sthash.iVfbIJAK.dpuf
2015 US Open
WHEN: Aug. 31 to Sept. 13 in New York.
WHERE: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York. To view a map of the grounds, click here.
TRANSPORTATION & DIRECTIONS: Visit http://usta.usopen.org/US-Open/transportation__directions/.
WEB SITE: http://www.usopen.org/index.html
Omni Berkshire Place is located at 21 East 52nd Street at Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022. To contact the hotel, call (212) 753-5800 or concierge at (212) 754-5017. Web site: http://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/new-york-berkshire.