Kimpton Hotels of New York City has just released an indulgent vacation package inspired by New York’s Pride Week, a series of events throughout the month of June celebrating the LGBT community.
The “Pamper and Pride” package will be available at all four Kimpton Boutique Hotels in New York City: Ink48 in Hell’s Kitchen, Eventi in the Chelsea neighborhood, The Muse in NYC’s Theater District and 70 Park Avenue in Murray Hill. Learn more about each hotel here.
The Pamper and Pride Package Includes:
(available at Kimpton Hotels in New York, NY)
- Luxury accommodations at any of Kimpton’s four New York City properties in Chelsea, Hell’s Kitchen, Murray Hill or Times Square
- A refreshing bottle of Veuve Clicquot
- $100 gift card to Fine & Dandy to look dapper for your night on the town
- Two (2) Blo treatments from Blo blow dry bar in Chelsea to get selfie-stick-ready
- $100 gift card for Recovery breakfast
- Couples Spa treatments to feel pampered after a long day of exploring
- Wine Hour featuring special perks for Pride Week like photo props, specialty cocktails and more, perfectly themed to fit each hotel’s distinct personality
- Room upgrade based if available
Price/Availability: Package starts at $874/night. Book from now until June 28 for travel dates from June 1 to June 30 by emailing PackagesNY@kimptonhotels.com. Subject to availability and blackout dates will apply.
A percentage of package sales will support the Trevor Project.